Today is Wednesday. I turn four months old tomorrow. And, Sunday is Halloween. It's hard to have all these days without you, from the little everyday ones to the big important ones. I miss you a lot. I am sorry that I've been missing your phone calls most mornings since I'm still sound asleep like a bug in a rug. It isn't always that way. Here are some of the things I miss about not having you here - of course, the list is nowhere near complete, but it is the top 10 reasons anyway (in no particular order).
1. I miss going to bed at night and having a warm snuggly Daddy next to me to drape his arm protectively nearby just to make sure I'm OK. And, I miss waking up and seeing you snuggled next to me on the weekends.
2. I miss having prickly beard kisses.
3. I miss not having to watch Mommy shower or take baths because we have each other to play with.
4. I miss the silly noises you used to make for me - Mommy tries to recreate them sometimes but it's just not the same.
5. I miss you coming through the door after work and giving me great big smooches!
6. I miss you taking me shopping and buying me things, even though I don't ask for anything.
7. I miss hearing your voice and seeing you at the same time. Especially when you're telling me how much you love me and how pretty I am!
8. I miss watching/helping you play computer games.
9. I miss our occasional naps together.
10. I miss your smells.
Really, Daddy, I just miss everything about you. I cannot wait until you come home. I promise to have lots of extra big slobbery kisses and hugs saved up for the moment you step off that plane! I know Mommy's going to want to give you hugs and kisses first but I'll be fighting her for the first one the whole time, you just wait and see!
Your Little Princess,
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Posted by TheBabyMammaChronicles at 12:15 PM