Kaia, back again! It's my big 4 month birthday today so I thought I'd update you on my progress. Mommy weighed me in right about 13 pounds this morning and I'm hanging out around 26 inches. I'm starting to do a bit better sitting up by myself now and Mommy thinks I'll be sitting tall and strong by next month for sure. Every day Mommy helps me stand for a little while and feel the carpet between my toes . . . I totally LOVE it! I love and hate pretty much all the same things I did at 3 months but with a few changes to the list.
Here are a few more things I love:
1. I love being held, this part isn't new, but, sometimes I even like being held when we're sitting down too!
2. I love the sound that plastic makes.
3. I love to laugh when I find things that are silly - like puppies.
4. I love, love, love my Teddy.
5. I love to kick my rolly polly snail and make him sing.
6. I love walks - a lot.
7. I love talking to Daddy on the phone.
8. I really love my co-sleeper!
9. I also love my Your Baby Can Read video.
10.I love listening to the book Daddy recorded for me.
11.I love sucking in my lower lip.
12.I love waking up in the mornings.
13.I love my fingers.
I don't love baths but I don't hate them either so they go here in the middle.
I still detest sleeping and tummy time but now the thing I detest the very most in the whole wide world is my Daddy being gone :( Also, I hate having my fingernails clipped.
I bet you didn't even realize time was flying so fast did you? I'm such a big girl. I help Mommy a lot and take good care of her. We're doing a cupcake project together now and Mommy promised if she gets good enough at it she'll make me some really special ones for my birthday. She also said if she doesn't do too well at it she'll just buy me some really special ones, so, either way I'm pretty happy! I go in for another round of shots next week. I know it's good for me but oh how I hate shots! Don't you?!
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Posted by TheBabyMammaChronicles at 3:34 PM