You are amazing!
Thank you all, again, sincerely, for your encouragement and support. You all, and this blog, have truly been a blessing to me.
I took my first test today. I am sure I got some wrong, but over all, I feel I did well. Fingers crossed. I am enjoying this new endeavour and knowledge - minus being away from my angel, but she is adjusting so well to the Nanny it makes it easier for me.
Thank you who responded with your honest feedback on your feelings of pacifism. So as to not leave you with a few thoughts of my own (though not all are entirely formed out yet)
1. I support freedom of religion and thought
2. I am not a pacifist
3. I do support and desire peace, foremost
4. I believe there are genuinely evil people who want to do harm, to kill, and destroy
5. I believe some of these people do these things in the name of their god (notice I did not say my God)
6. I believe we, as humans, have a responsibility to protect and defend when we can
7. I have hope that someday all men (and women, obviously) will live in harmony
(Also, as a side note, I also believe women are very rarely the problem when it comes to war and violence)
8. I believe all Americans have a responsibility to our country and the freedoms we are afforded in it (I do not mean everyone, necessarily, must join the service to demonstrate this)
9. I believe that God is not against war in all circumstances
10. I would most certainly die, happily, defending the ones I love (such as my beautiful daughter) and many honorable, brave, and admirable men and women have done just that. And, in many ways, isn't that very Christian? Or like Christ? Sacrificing one's life for another? Or others?
So there are a few of my thoughts. I do have others and I am sure I will gain more as time goes on. But for now, I wish you all a very beautiful and blessed week!
Monday, January 17, 2011
You are amazing!
Posted by TheBabyMammaChronicles at 4:51 PM