PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 5, 2010

Blogging

T.G.I.F!

Hi everyone!  Today is a fantastic day!  My Mom is here!  She got in early, early this morning and we've been having a great day!  We made this week's cupcakes and they are AMAZING!  Head over to Kaia's Cupcakes http://kaiascupcakes.blogspot.com/ if you want to read more about them!

My elliptical got in today.  It's sitting in my garage right now as we speak!  Now I just need to get some help putting it together so I can start using it!

I will continue to post while my Mom is here.  I apologize in advance though because I probably will not be as avid of a reader of all of your blogs this week.  I'll try and catch up later if I can!

I really hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  I will be working, boo!  But . . . who cares!  My Mom's here!  Woot Woot!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Ameena said...

You got your elliptical AND your mom? I am pretty jealous of your awesome Friday.

Have a great weekend!!

Debbie said...

How great that your mom is there. And your excitement must make her feel so loved!

TheBabyMammaChronicles said...

Sorry Ameena! I hope your Saturday hit it out of the park and that Sunday's even better!

Debbie, I hope so! She's pretty fantastic!

The Bonjour Four said...

Yay for Mommas and a new elliptical machine! I'm jealous!

Elizabeth-FlourishInProgress said...

Sounds like it's going to be an awesome week.

Moms make everything better! I bet Kaia would say that if she could talk.=)

TheBabyMammaChronicles said...

Aw, thanks Elizabeth! That was so sweet! I hope so!

I Was Just Thinking said...

Ryan and I will help you put it together this weekend, if that's not too late! Just let us know dear!

TheBabyMammaChronicles said...

Libby, dont be jealous, just swing on by, you can borrow it anytime!

Aw, thanks my darling! I might take you up on the offer! We'll see if I can figure it out on my own or not . . . probably not, but here's to trying!

 
Blog Design by April Showers