PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Design Envy

What does it say about me, mother who is still wearing gym shorts and t-shirts half the time and jeans/jean shorts and t-shirts the other half, no make-up, sometimes brushed, sometimes unbrushed hair, and flip flops ever since Kaia was born but I am unfazed?  Instead, I'm preoccupied with coveting the designs, frills, flare, glitz, and glam of the blog world.

I want people to take a second look at my page.  I want to "view blog" and see pink, purple, turquoise, a cute cartoon Kaia & I (me in running shoes, Kaia poking out in jogging stroller maybe), books (we are a chronicles after all), a cute take away button, the list goes on.

I wish I knew how to do it on my own.  I wish I had the time and patience to learn.  I wish that I could order a design and see immediate results.  I guess that's what makes it so enviable though, so special.  And so here I am impatiently waiting.  Hopefully, in the next several weeks I can stop envying the other beautiful designs out there and have one of my own!

A note on my fitness progress, so far, fail.  Kaia's eating, sleeping, and fussing patterns have been making it difficult.  Then, to top it off, after yesterday's three mile baby jogger jog I realized I have a terrible case of runners knee that's made walk/bouncing Kaia around next to unbearable.  Don't worry, I'll keep going though!  I might just have to ease into it a little more slowly.

Shout out to all of my followers, thank you so much for your visits.  You all inspire me daily to keep writing and dreaming.  A couple of you lovely ladies have said you've tried to leave comments without success.  I'll do my best to figure out what the problem is.  It's always so nice to hear your thoughts, good and bad. 

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by April Showers